Re: [NSW] Cab Photos (Important?)

That is how a third of all my XPT trips are up front.. ask nicely and you are
pretty right, plus I am guessing the drivers like having someone to talk to from
Junee-Mlb on the overnight.

--
Bye for now,

Eben

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~tkid/

I feel like I'm in a rut.  Every time I go to bed at night,
I find myself just getting up again in the morning.
     ---Brad Stine