Re: NSW train drivers still in dark over track workers

One guy was killed at strathfield after he was warned what tracks where in use
he went and "SAT" on one of the active lines......... *THUMP*

--
Bye for now,

Eben

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~tkid/

I feel like I'm in a rut.  Every time I go to bed at night,
I find myself just getting up again in the morning.
     ---Brad Stine