Re: Locks fitted on NSW country trains

Locking equipment was started to be installed from a couple of years ago, it
all started when a young boy apperently "FELL" out of a syd-mlb XPT, there
aqre thories he was pushed and all.... I know DJ did testing on the doors to
see how much force you needed to open whilst in motion and it was apperantly
to much for a kid of his age..... Dave? any more info you can provide?

--
Bye for now,

Eben

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~tkid/

I feel like I'm in a rut.  Every time I go to bed at night,
I find myself just getting up again in the morning.
     ---Brad Stine