Re: Arrogant Australian Egroups

|Sounds about right. I have noticed increasingly lately there are a number
|of "gunzels" that fit that category - overly secretive, and not willing to
|help the average railfan out - and moreso pissed off when your average
|railfan does find out information they don't want them to know (special
|workings, and such).

What is an "average" railfan?

btw, what details do these egroups ask for when you try to join up? Some I
think take a name and an email address only. So if the admin doesn't know
you or doesn't like you based on that limited info, kiss your application
goodbye. I think that it is sad that some of these egroups pick and choose
only based on that (or so it seems to me) or based on what they read on a
newsgroup.

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com