Arrogant Australian Egroups

I am disgusted at the seemingly endlessly growing list of private
egroups that totally disregard your application, without even bothering
to find out who you are.
There was recently an advertisment on a Queensland group for one called
Trackside, who totally dismissed an application.

Then to rub salt into that gaping wound, I am sent a message about one
called Trainchasers, but have been told that this group will also treat
me with the same arrogance.

Has anyone else had this problem while trying to join groups? Has
anyone actually had any success in joining these groups?

This attitude does not take place on the Queenland group or the
Ausslocomotives group, so why does it happen with the others and what
do they have to hide?

Thanks for listening (reading)
Larry L

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/