Re: Arrogant Australian Egroups

Loopers_4814 wrote:

> I am disgusted at the seemingly endlessly growing list of private
> egroups that totally disregard your application, without even bothering
> to find out who you are.

They are private groups. Nobody has the right to join them. They have
been developed by people sick of the flame wars in Usenet who wish to
discuss the topics which interest them without being abused for doing
so.

Perhaps the owners of the groups you tried to join didn't like your
attitude. Why don't you ask them? Politely might help.

David McLoughlin
Auckland New Zealand