Re: Glenreagh mountain Railway

Chris wrote...

> What happens if they demolish the road bridge and fill in the cutting,
then
> rebuilding the road on top?
> That would be the easiest and cheapest option for the SRA, but it would
> leave the group at Dorrigo stranded.
> Have the SRA threatened that, and how could the DSR&M prevent it
happening?

The agreement specified that the bridge was to be repaired. As the agreement
was used to settle a court case, the agreement becomes court orders. Breach
of the agreement is contempt of court. The SRA have been dragging their
heels in doing the work, and we have not been pushing them at this stage.