Re: [Melb] More Trains Services (Suburban)

Freight_man@hotmail.com (Rod [comtrain]) wrote in
<3a01550d$0$28140$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>:

>Gee thats good news!
>But I wonder how you could even think it will happen, when both
>Companies are already, paying their Drivers not to take Long Service
>Leave, and No body is working 10 shifts now. 12 is the Norm.
>Where will they get the trains from? Nobody is training Drivers, as far
>as I know. Where will the Drivers come from?

Bayside are taking on drivers now. Off the street too. Applications closed
last Thursday.

M.

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.

Whip ME, Beat ME. "Windows ME".