Re: Glenreagh mountain Railway

I wish them luck but I think both groups up that way have unrealistic plans.
I don't know why the SRA didn't give both groups notice to vacate the line
after all that fighting, as it will cost the SRA money some how in the
future (Did the SRA have legal representation during that court case and who
paid for it?)
What really amazes me is how the SRA's legal department could allow someone
to move all that stuff on the line when it was (and probably still is) SRA
property and they would be liable for any injuries.
Btw, who's idea was it to move the Hunter Valley rail museum to Dorrigo?
and what fool in the SRA allowed it?

39FFEDF3.D4B68105@optushome.com.au">news:39FFEDF3.D4B68105@optushome.com.au...