Re: If you can't beat grafitti, then go one better

Chris Gordon wrote:

> > > Bayside or Connex?
> > >

> > Connix it came outa epping so i assume that?
> > ClawZ
> > See i dont even know how to spell me own employers name
>
> At least you know Connex run the Epping line.
>
> Do you know its numbers?
>
> ???M-????T-???M
>
> --
>
> C.
>
> WEB   : www railpage org au / vicsig
> EMAIL : cmgord at alphalink dot com dot au
> ICQ   : three two nine eight nine four five zero
>
> Go join VRN : www egroups com / subscribe / vicrail-news

Damn we were told bout that in the union meetin couple of days back,
plus how they are shit at braking an all the rest but i didnt get
numbers ill get em next time im out that way just for u nice train heads
out thar. At moment i think they got 2 an half sets at epping, but only
one 6 car runnin as the others either need testing or brakes are still
shite as.
ClawZ