Nightraide NSW (was Vic : Airport rail link)

Dave

| I can remember the Nightride buses to Penrith when totally plastered
(which
| is often) - 5 past the hour, all night, every night.

| |

Compare this to the Mountain train times from Central (Dave has given the
Nightride times from Town Hall IIRC) after midnight:

0009, 0132, 0402, 0508 (IIRC - G set from platform 18, weekdays), 0537
(weekdays), 0602 (weekends), 0632 (weekdays).

I personally prefer to time my occasional drinking for those trains rather
than for the Nightride buses.

--
Eric

Email: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)