Re: Bus-train integration (was Free Ride (Victoria))

I would give Brisbane and Perth about the same rate as Melbourne and Sydney.
True, the trains are new and facilities are clean. But there aren't as good
co-ordnation between all operators, so called "Rover ticket" are expensive
and in case of Brisbane, trains aren't as frequent as it should be, the way
they manage and operate trains are somewhat out of date.

Cheers
James

39330482$0$2622@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39330482$0$2622@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...