Re: Bus-train integration (was Free Ride (Victoria))

Bradley Torr wrote:

> Balancing all, I'd say that Melbourne and Sydney would be about equal from a
> passenger's viewpoint. It's no use turning this into some big-dick contest;
> both systems have clear pros and cons which outweigh each other.

And far better transport systems (let alone roads) than in any city in
New Zealand, where private cars rule but nobody is prepared to fund even
a decent roading system, let alone a competitive public transport
system.

--
David McLoughlin
Auckland New Zealand

Where am I going, and why am I in this handbasket?