Re: Re: Re: [NSW] Plasma screen indicators update

Well one would really wonder as well for a train from the west to North Sydney...how would it get to
North Sydney if not via Town Hall??? (forget about Parra Chatswood link)

The case with displaying Bondi Junction via Tow at Sydenham however is more silly than I thought
they would be.

Dave Proctor got bored on Fri, 19 May 2000 10:23:44 GMT and so wrote the following:

          "Paul McCabe" <@> wrote in message

          > "Hubert Lam" <hubert@imap4.com> wrote in message
          > > SPI indicators also do not know how to scroll the destination if it gets
          > too long: many places like
          > > Burwood and Parramatta simply have "North Sydney via Tow" and "Hornsby
          via
          > Town Hal".
          > > annoyed me was that they had to read "Town Hall" instead of "Shore" or
          > "City".
          >
          > The plan was to show Town Hall on services running through the city to
          > alleviate anything confusion.  Hence Sydenham displays "Bondi Junction via
          > Tow" as well.  I agree, city would have been much better.

          In some cases though, it is just silly. How else is a train to get to Bondi
          Junction, apart from through Town Hall?

          Dave