Re: Re: [NSW] Plasma screen indicators update

at Hornsby they used to read "City via Strathfield" and "City via North Shore" but all changed to
Central some time later. the announcements for North Shore also included the down run after Central
to West. (it said "Central" if the train was to go down main north)

David Johnson got bored on Sat, 20 May 2000 00:43:29 +1000 and so wrote the following:

          Hubert Lam wrote:

          > Well one would really wonder as well for a train from the west to North Sydney...how
would it get to
          > North Sydney if not via Town Hall??? (forget about Parra Chatswood link)
          >
          > The case with displaying Bondi Junction via Tow at Sydenham however is more silly than I
thought
          > they would be.

          When SPI was first installed at Sydenham, the destination just read Bondi Junction.  The
via Tow was
          added later.