Re: [NSW] Plasma screen indicators update

> > Ok guys, correct me if I am wrong but the current plasma indicator
status
> is
> > as follows:
> >
> > Screens in place (not working but mainly installed):
> >
> > Bondi
> > Edgecliff
> > Town Hall
> > St James
> > Museum
> > Town Hall
> > Wynyard
> > Ashfield
> > Lidcombe
> >
> > Screens in place (more in progress)
> > Strathfield
> >
> > Screens Operational
> > Martin Place
> >
> > Screens Still to Come
> > Penrith
> > North Sydney
>
> Plus all the Airport Line Stations and Wolli Creek, which could be
> operational when the stations open on 21st May.

Drove past Westmead station today and there is no station indicators on any
platforms. Remember - it is a major stop for most trains and Blue Mountains
Trains. The only thing I found is the old wooden station indicators at the
entrance (just before you walk down stairs to the chosen platform)

Westmead desires a Plasma screen indicators!

Danny Mok
fordghia@ozemail.com.au