Re: [NSW] Plasma screen indicators update

Westmead was on the list for SPI system when the station had the Easy Acess
upgrade and even had to wiring installed. If you go onto the platforms, you
can see some small boxes attached to the concrete with small signs saying
"future SPI location".

Even though Westmead is a major station, it is a parrallel running station
so it is not as vital as other stations with the alternate platform
arrangements (eg Strathfield etc).

I can't remember if Westmead was on the pre Olympic plasma list.
--
Eric
http://www.erk.au.com/erktrans/

All cows on or near the running line need to
to have a Track Safety Awareness
Certificate and an approved safety
vest when on or near the line.
Dan <fordghia@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
WQuU4.35238$PL4.691350@ozemail.com.au">news:WQuU4.35238$PL4.691350@ozemail.com.au...

| > > Ok guys, correct me if I am wrong but the current plasma indicator
| status
| > is
| > > as follows:
| > >
| > > Screens in place (not working but mainly installed):
| > >
| > > Bondi
| > > Edgecliff
| > > Town Hall
| > > St James
| > > Museum
| > > Town Hall
| > > Wynyard
| > > Ashfield
| > > Lidcombe
| > >
| > > Screens in place (more in progress)
| > > Strathfield
| > >
| > > Screens Operational
| > > Martin Place
| > >
| > > Screens Still to Come
| > > Penrith
| > > North Sydney
| >
| > Plus all the Airport Line Stations and Wolli Creek, which could be
| > operational when the stations open on 21st May.
|
| Drove past Westmead station today and there is no station indicators on
any
| platforms. Remember - it is a major stop for most trains and Blue
Mountains