Re: [NSW] Plasma screen indicators update

Ok guys, correct me if I am wrong but the current plasma indicator status is
as follows:

Screens in place (not working but mainly installed):

Bondi
Edgecliff
Town Hall
St James
Museum
Town Hall
Wynyard
Ashfield
Lidcombe

Screens in place (more in progress)
Strathfield

Screens Operational
Martin Place

Screens Still to Come
Penrith
North Sydney

--

Eric
http://www.erk.au.com
Roscoe <rawalker@tac.com.au> wrote in message
| I've also noticed that Museum had them installed recently.
|
| Regards,
| Ross
|
| Chris Lehmann wrote:
| >
| > Ashfield has also had indicators installed on most platforms plus on the
| > concourse area.
| >
| > Chris Lehmann
| >
| > Eric Cartman wrote in message <391979a2$1@news.iprimus.com.au>...
| > >
| > >Further to that, Lidcombe platform 2/3 has them as of 10/5 2300.
| > >

| > >--
| > >Eric
| > >http://www.erk.au.com
| > >Hubert Lam <hubert@imap4.com> wrote in message