Re: Re: [NSW] Plasma screen indicators update

Somehow I wonder why Strathfield didn't get the SPI package that Hornsby, Parra as well as Burwood
and many other stations did. Now that they've successfully put in better SPI indicators at St
Leonards I wonder if it'll be done to Westmead, as there are a whole range of suburban trains with
completely different stopping patterns

Dan got bored on Wed, 17 May 2000 20:57:05 +1000 and so wrote the following:

          > > Ok guys, correct me if I am wrong but the current plasma indicator
          status
          > is
          > > as follows:
          > >
          > > Screens in place (not working but mainly installed):
          > >
          > > Bondi
          > > Edgecliff
          > > Town Hall
          > > St James
          > > Museum
          > > Town Hall
          > > Wynyard
          > > Ashfield
          > > Lidcombe
          > >
          > > Screens in place (more in progress)
          > > Strathfield
          > >
          > > Screens Operational
          > > Martin Place
          > >
          > > Screens Still to Come
          > > Penrith
          > > North Sydney
          >
          > Plus all the Airport Line Stations and Wolli Creek, which could be
          > operational when the stations open on 21st May.

          Drove past Westmead station today and there is no station indicators on any
          platforms. Remember - it is a major stop for most trains and Blue Mountains
          Trains. The only thing I found is the old wooden station indicators at the
          entrance (just before you walk down stairs to the chosen platform)

          Westmead desires a Plasma screen indicators!

          Danny Mok
          fordghia@ozemail.com.au