Re: [Vic] Freight return to Coldstream??

Railvic wrote:

> Don't forget the late running fine is now in place, surely Hillside wouldn't
> want the log train to block its services.

Surely, if it was another Frieght Service provider that blocked the Hillside
movements, then the other provider (FA?) would be eligible for the fine, not
Hillside trains.

Do Hillside and Bayside "lease" track rights throughout the Suburban system?

If they do, then the paths are available to any carrier providing they can be
structured correctly.

> > cheers >:~)) Richard
>
> Railvic
> --

Thanks,

Tony Gatt.

  How do I set my Laser printer to "Stun"?

Personal Website: http://homepages.tig.com.au/~baulko/
Railway Website:   http://www.railpage.org.au/railpix/