Re: Federal budget

I agree with Dave (now that's a worry!)

The states don't hand over control of their road networks to Canberra to get
funds and they don't have to for their railways either.

It is a convenient excuse for the pro road federal government to ignore rail
developments

Graham Watkins.

391C0B7B.F54B9900@ozemail.com.au">news:391C0B7B.F54B9900@ozemail.com.au...