Re: Federal budget

Dave, I would refer you to your own statement:
"So if a state consents, then the Commonwealth has the
power to regulate..."

There it is mate, SO IF A STATE CONSENTS.

Yes I agree, anything can be argued, which is precisely
what has been going on for years.

NSW and WA would certainly consent to more money, BUT
not to federal ownership and control.

Nah, its a bit more complicated than that, Eh.!

....Tell