Re: Federal budget

I saw 4 rail-related budget media releases:

* $47m ongoing payment for mainline track
http://www.dotrs.gov.au/budget/0001/anders/abudget011.htm

* $40m downpayment on Alice-Darwin railway
http://www.dotrs.gov.au/budget/0001/anders/abudget006.htm

* $15m for Brisbane light rail
http://www.dotrs.gov.au/budget/0001/anders/abudget007.htm

* $9m new payment for the Queenstown-Strahan tourist railway
http://www.dotrs.gov.au/budget/0001/anders/abudget004.htm

39192056.F0B8011C@werple.net.au">news:39192056.F0B8011C@werple.net.au...