Some questions about Maglev

I m a french student and I ve been working on Maglev for 6 months.
I still have some questions:
_how does the Maglev start ? (with wheels?,because of the problems with synchronisation of the linear engine at the start) and how does it stop ?
_what about the friction force due to supraconductors II and vortex ?
_does it exist an intern generator or batteries in the train to supply the circuit on board ?
_
Thanks for answering the questions and hope you understand my english
See you.                       THOMAS