Re: {html} [NSW Ci-tyra-il] Airport Link

"Gnome 412" <gnome412@hotmail.com> wrote in message
2lyQ4.13047$PL4.313420@ozemail.com.au">news:2lyQ4.13047$PL4.313420@ozemail.com.au...

> BTW, is this the first regular service to Mascot using a 757?

Depends on how you define "regular" - there were 757 services during the
pilots resignation (some call it a "dispute", but since they all resigned en
masse, I will desist) in 1989, they were charter aircraft, with some coming
from Monarch in the UK. They were pretty much captive to the BNE-SYD-MEL
routes (I caught one from MEL to SYD one day, was a great flight).

Dav