Re: {HTML Posting} [NSW] Ads on T/G sets

"Hubert Lam" <hubert@imap4.com> wrote in message
3912bb25$0$31500@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3912bb25$0$31500@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> simplest way for me to get the info down.
>
> I did put in the subject {HTML Posting} so stay away if you don't support
HTML

Agreed there, ALTHOUGH, I did do a check of everything I downloaded, and if
you extract binaries from non-binaries groups, HTML form usenet, and
snipping that wasn't done, I could have reduced my download by 75% (this is
big bucks to people who pay by the download).

Perhaps it would be better (I am sure that Michael will agree) to psot the
HTML to the WWW (where it belongs) and then post the URL in here?

Dave