Re: [Melbourne] Tait Motor road movement.

Some Tait carriages at Emerald are being assembled to form part of a planned
theatre, to be built between Gemco theatre group's rehearsal hall and the PBR
track.  The plan calls for Tait trains to flank the foyer: one to be the
refreshment kitchen, and one to house the toilets.

--
Regards
Roderick B Smith