Re: [Melbourne] Tait Motor road movement.

----------
In article <38E05D19.BBEEC4A3@werple.net.au>, Roderick Smith
<rodsmith@werple.net.au> wrote:

>Some Tait carriages at Emerald are being assembled to form part of a planned
>theatre, to be built between Gemco theatre group's rehearsal hall and the PBR
>track.  The plan calls for Tait trains to flank the foyer: one to be the
>refreshment kitchen, and one to house the toilets.

But still not the Tait in question. This particular one has gone onto
private property. I think the Gemco players only ever got the one car onto
the ground at Emerald, I don't know where the other one was meant to come
from, I think we're just about out of surplus Taits at Steamrail (almost but
not quite)

Stuart Thyer
Photographer
University of Melbourne