Re: [Melb - Trams] Route 86 extension

This shouldn't be too hard to do come the revolution.

A bus across to Greensborough, a train to Heidelburg, and a bus to
Doncaster, all running frequently and connecting with each other. Or a
bus to epping, a train to Vic Park, and a train to Doncaster (and a bus
to your destination if necessary).

But will it ever happen?