Re: [Melb - Trams] Route 86 extension

>> I would like to take trains more often if there is a way to get from
>> Doncaster to Mill Park in 20 minutes every morning:-). Trust me, I'm
>> sick of driving especially those morons truck drivers on Manningham
>> road. (Safeway trucks are the worst)

It's nice to see the feeling is reciprocated.  Car drivers racing !!! to and
from work and school (in cities)are absolute morons.  It's a surprise when
they are courteous.

The moron that pulls-in in front of you and then slams on his/her brakes -
one remembers him for the next half hour; so I suppose it's a case of a few
bad apples, huh ?  :)  It only takes one or two.

Andrei
(truck driver and train watcher)