Re: [Melb - Trams] Route 86 extension

In article <8brt9b$1obt$1@news1.wire.net.au>,
"andrei" <andrei@ausisp.com> wrote:
> >> I would like to take trains more often if there is a way to get
from
> >> Doncaster to Mill Park in 20 minutes every morning:-). Trust me,
I'm
> >> sick of driving especially those morons truck drivers on Manningham
> >> road. (Safeway trucks are the worst)
> >>

> It's nice to see the feeling is reciprocated. Car drivers racing !!!
to and
> from work and school (in cities)are absolute morons. It's a surprise
when
> they are courteous.
>
> The moron that pulls-in in front of you and then slams on his/her
brakes -
> one remembers him for the next half hour; so I suppose it's a case of
a few
> bad apples, huh ? :) It only takes one or two.
>
> Andrei
> (truck driver and train watcher)

Sorry Andrei!if I offended you .....:-( I guess Melbourne suffer a
problem, this goes with most of the cities in Australia as well, not
enough "cross city" tram/train lines. Not everyone travel to city for
work every morning and new suburbans keep on expanding, public
transport can't really catch up with the growing population. Thou force
people to drive. Especially in the eastern suburban
(Doncaster/Warrendyte etc), the public transport is a joke.

--
Cheers
James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/