Re: [NSW] Automated "Stand clear, doors closing"

Exactly!  When I rode QR a few weeks ago, a lot of windows of the EMU's I
caught were cracked, but still intact.  There were also a number of EMU's
and SMU's with full graffiti panels on them (one of which was set 01 with
its new front end) or had windows or fibreglass panels with tags scratched
into them.

Nevertheless, it doesn't appear as bad as Sydney.