Re: [NSW] Automated "Stand clear, doors closing"

Bill Bolton wrote in message ...
>"Barry Campbell" <campblbm@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>
>> It seems to me that southerners are different to us here in the north.
>> "Doors closing, please stand clear" booms out in perfectly modulated
English
>> on all Brisbane suburban trains and they don't run late.
>
>And just how many passengers does CityTrain have to cope with each day
>Barry?

Fair comment - but good management would dictate that if you know you have a
lot of passengers you plan for them.

>> What's more they are clean
>
>Sometimes are, sometime aren't.  No better than CityRail in my
>experience.

Mostly Brisbane trains are clean. I travel on them every day and they are
almost never graffitied inside and are  generally quite clean. I don't
travel on Sydney trains much these days, but every time I have  done, they
are filthy.

Barry Campbell