Re: [NSW, CityDeRail] Worst Station Staff

David Johnson wrote in message <38D3824D.71C2C1D0@ozemail.com.au>...
>Glenn J-B wrote:
>
>> More to the point, why should anyone get any sort of free travel? Cant
think
>> of a financial institutions dont give zero percent loans/credit cards?
Yet
>> we seem happy to cart school kids, pensioners and transport employees
around
>> the countryside for nothing. Everyone should pay something.
>
>We deserve it because we work really hard!  :)

Actually, I missed the part of Glenn's post that you quoted. Banks do not
charge fees on employee accounts (account keeping or transaction fees) and
they give higher interest rates on accounts and lower rates on loans and
credit cards to employees, so there is a parallel with employee free travel
on CityRail.

Dave