Re: [NSW, CityDeRail] Worst Station Staff

David Johnson wrote in message <38D374B4.513B78D6@ozemail.com.au>...
>Eric Cartman wrote:
>
>> I have to agree whole heartedly with Dave. Have you tried to convince a
>> school that little Johnny or little Janie is not behaving on the train?
>
>I have.  I was always taken seriously, possibly because I introduced myself
as
>David from CityRail. :)

There is a bunch of Korean kids who board a city bound train at Mt Druitt
around 3.20pm - can't recall the name of the school, but it is a Catholic
school. I rang the school one day, and said "I would like to lodge a
complaint about some of your students on a train" - they immediately asked
me if it was a city train and if the kids were Korean - so some kids have a
reputation with their schools.

Dave