Change of Gauge.....

.....in relation to aviation.

I remember seeing it asked, and cannot recall if it was in here.

Whilst booking some flights on UA, I came across a link for "Change of
Gauge" and it went to the following:

"For at least one of your flights, you must change aircraft en route even
though your ticket may show only one flight number and have only one flight
coupon for that flight. Further, in the case of some travel, one of your
flights may not be identified at the airport by the number on your ticket,
or it may be identified by other flight numbers in addition to the one on
your ticket. At your request, the seller of this ticket will give you
details of your change of aircraft, such as where it will occur and what
aircraft types are involved."

If it wasn't in aus.rail that it was asked, my apologies.

Dave