Re: [NSW, CityDeRail] Worst Station Staff

I live at Burwood and travel to Normanhurst each day. Should my parents
really pay for that when the taxes are eating into almost half of their
total combined income? When the GST comes in, all the revenue will go to the
states. Wonders what our state government will do then. Buy out another bus
company so they can subsidise more children and let pensioners use their $1
ticket all around Sydney????

Then again, be glad we don't have people with machine guns  on the streets
before we have elections.

38d214ae$0$14647@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:38d214ae$0$14647@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
<38d21292$0$14674@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>...

<01bf8ff1$a63143c0$c1e0868b@tom-boles>...