Re: V set Destination Indicators

I feel like writing to the Transport Minister complaining about the non
progress and the obvious waste of money in respect of the destination
indicator program. Are they ever going to work. Is any section of City Rail
responsible for the debacle. Instead of wasting money on disasters like this
they should be spending their money to ensure disasters such as Glenbrook do
not re-occur. Why are they taking them off V sets? Next thing they will take
the bloody lot off and put them in the scrap bin where they belong.
Cheers
Rod Gayford
"The Railway Rasputin II" <bob@fastlink.com.au> wrote in message
38D20EA0.2FF02D0A@fastlink.com.au">news:38D20EA0.2FF02D0A@fastlink.com.au...
> Saw 8025 today.
> So typical of Goninans not to restore things back to normal.
>
> rgds
>
> abp wrote:
> >
> > Goninans at Broadmeadow have a program in place to remove the
Destination
> > Indicators from V set InterCity cars. Where the destination indicators
are
> > being removed a sheet of fibreglass is being pop rivetted on to the nose
> > cone in place of the indicator. The headlights on these cars have not
been
> > returned to their original position. Cars treated include 8040,8025&
8022