Re: Westrail Freight sale

On Sun, 25 Jun 2000 14:48:09 +1000, "Rod Young"
<freight_man@hotmail.com> wrote:

>that will teach me!
>I have been keeping most of the Copious numbers of Memos issued,up until
>recently, but got sick of it, and now when artc stuff comes through, I read
>it and chuck it in the bin. Must have been confused by other posts here,
>I rang my Mate who still keeps his memos, and he confirmed you are right,
>and added Seymour is listed as 1300 meters
>Cheers
sorry Rod my reader trashed the first part of the message you were
replying to but seymour is now 1500 meters as the moved the up home
departures a few months ago and the other poster is wrong about the
length of the loop extensions in NSW as gerogery is 1630 meters and
Yerong Creek is 1660 meters and wagga is 1530 or there about
regards
Regards Paul Johnston (MNRC)