Re: First Automatic signal?

Mark Bau wrote:

> If there is two diverges ahead the signal will be equipped with 3 lights.
> Top light straight
> Middle light right diverge
> Bottom light left diverge

Even though I said earlier that we should all avoid entering into
meaningless debate with you about your unilateral and unique
pronouncements on this subject, perhaps I might invite you to quote the
exact rules which relate to the system you describe. Which railroad are
you talking about (UP?) and where in either the GCOR or UP's own signal
rules does this remarkable signal indication system get defined? If you
can find such a quotation, please let us all know the details.

Eddie