Re: First Automatic signal?

"Speed signalling", now that piques my interest.

I have a copy of "Clear Normal Speed" by John Sinnatt (ARHS, Victorian
Division, 1966) that explains the signalling system in Kensington is detail.
I assume this is the "speed signalling" Mark refers to.

Why was this signalling system ill-fated?
Does is still exist in any way, shape or form at Kensington or elsewhere?

Chris

Mark Bau <markbau@altavista.com> wrote in message
B575BBB8.115B3%markbau@altavista.com">news:B575BBB8.115B3%markbau@altavista.com...

<snip>