Re: [nsw] 'Driver Humour'

I've had a Guard over the Sydney Harbour bridge say:

"Next stop Milson's Point. We are currently heading southbound approximately
30 metres above sea level. If you look to your right, you should see the top
of the Sydney Opera House.. . "

I am also familiar with the aforementioned guard - I remember him because he
was one of the few who I could understand!

Brendan

vuY45.21724$N4.851087@ozemail.com.au">news:vuY45.21724$N4.851087@ozemail.com.au...