Re: [NSW] Tangara vs Millennium

neety

IIRC, 80 cars have been ordered with an option for more, basically to
replace the Tulloch trailers (which would mean a reconfiguration of some
sets, obviously). I think they would replace the older suburbans rather than
the V's at this stage. I think they may be as wide as a TGarbage but I could
be wrong.

Keep in mind though, the Government look in at the 4GT trains through the
window every Friday night but can never afford it. They have to live in the
now because they are torturing themselves (not the mid to late 1980's).

--
Eric
Sport, TV and Humour Archives http://www.webalias.com/erknet

3953EC22.F062D04D@ozemail.com.au">news:3953EC22.F062D04D@ozemail.com.au...