Re: Re: Tangaras can be useful (NSW)

unfortunately the "skylight" part of the T and G sets will not be on the
Millennium trains. That's one part of the new trains that I might have a
little complaint about--decreased natural lighting

Dan got bored on Wed, 21 Jun 2000 21:25:48 +1000 and so wrote the
following:

          Eric Cartman <erkV69@erk.au.com> wrote in message
          > I have found a good use for a Tangara! They are good for
blocking out the
          > sun!
          >
          > I was on a mission beside South Creek at St Marys and saw a
good cloud
          > effect for up trains crossing the viaduct but the sun was
peeking out of a
          > cloud producing an effect I didn't want.........until a
Tangara came by
          and
          > blocked the sun - a good effect.

          That is why I liked Tangaras, wider & clearer upper decker
view (as I like
          to sit on the upper deck) than the silver deckers cars
expecially the boring
          V-sets!

          Danny Mok
          fordghia@ozemail.com.au