Re: [Vic] Metcard - What could be done.

Dave Proctor <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote in article
<Euc25.15$k_4.349286@news0.optus.net.au>...
> "Vaughan Williams" <ender2000@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> 8iaoj1$rmn$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8iaoj1$rmn$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> > 3) Ticket wearing out before the month is up and machine no longer
> > accepting it
>
> That is one of the things they need to work on, probably using the same
> plastic coated tickets that Sydney uses for tickets of 28 days or longer.

You mean Triplex-Tickets?

But they are already using these for the yearlies?!

Shouldn't be THAT hard to "work on" for even the monthlies...

What I'm really really really angry about, whenever in Melbourne,
is the lack of availability of dailies in trams!!!!!

To me, THAT seems to be so unbelievable ridiculous and rude
to all their customers....