Re: Westrail Freight sale

Bullshit!
according to the ARTC Chiltern, Glenrowan, Violet Town Longwood Wallan
Somerton and Tottenham
are 1800 meters or more in length.Seymour is a little smaller.
When I am in 2 road at Chiltern , and crossing a train which resets the
departure signal to red before the last vehicle has cleared, or even as it
clears, I say otherwise! And I cross 6 trains most trips to Melbourne on
9692/9691, only Freight Rails 2 trains, and  sometimes Austracs would be
regarded as short.
a late night steel can sometimes also be a little small. I admit that I have
no factual lengths, but my powers of observation are still OK, and being
interested, I always observe what is going on around me.

Rod Young
http://hobsonmodelrail.rrdepot.com/
Foundation President and Co-Founder
Hobson's Bay Model Railway Club Inc.
Operators of Australia's only 'Australian' Model Railway Show
Every Easter in Melbourne.
and my page
http://hobsonmodelrail.rrdepot.com/rods