Re: First Automatic signal?

On a recent tilt train trip asked driver about numbered screens on entry to
some station yards.

was told these are speed signals for the tilt train, and will change
depending on route through yard, whether stopping, or conditions at the
time.

Goldie

8irt47$69b$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8irt47$69b$1@nnrp1.deja.com...