Re: [Melb] Swanston Trams Crash

James C wrote:

> Eric Cartman <erkV69@erk.au.com> wrote in message
> 39363968@news.iprimus.com.au">news:39363968@news.iprimus.com.au...
> > There are various factors including
> >
> > * Driver impatience an/or arrogance
> Usually tram drivers have less things to be impatience or arrogant about
> compared with truck or bus drivers because trams are mostly run on it's own
> right of way whereas driving a truck/bus , the driver would have to be more
> careful with reckless drivers around. I guess it's easier and more relax to
> drive trams then truck/buses and tram drivers might be less stressful then
> truck/bus drivers.

I can tell you that druiving a car is 100 times less stressful than
driving a tram. If a car gets into a situation he can always steer away
from it. At the moment I am learing to drive the W class at Malvern,
they are a peice of shit and should never have been alowed to survive. I
am going to advise the driver involved in the accident to get legal
advice so he can sue Swanston trams. They along with the union have
alowed these un safe trams to run in the state they are in for a long
time. If someone had been killed the company would have been up for
murder. Dont ever think about driving trams for a living, its a
dangerous occupation now.>