Re: [Melb] Swanston Trams Crash

James

I think you missed the point of my reply. I was talking about the CAR
drivers, not the TRAM drivers. However, you did make some good points.

--
Eric

Transport Site Direct URL: http://www.erk.au.com/erktrans/
Email me: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)

Sport, TV and Humour Archives http://www.webalias.com/erknet

All cows on or near the running line need to
to have a Track Safety Awareness Certificate and an approved safety
vest when on or near the line.
39365f85$0$8457$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39365f85$0$8457$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...