Re: {SA} Mt Gambier & other South East lines

The Australian Railway Historical Society SA Division had a book called "One
Rusty Rail" which covered some aspects of the railways in the south-east of
South Australia.

There was also a narrow gauge line from Wandillo to Glencoe West.

I've previously ridden on Bluebirds a couple of times to Kingston
South-East, the journey from Naracoorte was a pleasant ride up the front
with the driver and the guard.

8l6opa$ola$1@news.interpacket.net">news:8l6opa$ola$1@news.interpacket.net...